Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
Books by and about the 2016 presidential election|
| What Happened ,|
by Hillary Clinton (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Becoming ,|
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
National Security debate: Moderated by Wolf Blitzer of CNN; hosted by Heritage Foundation and the American Enterprise Institute
According to Nielsen Fast National data, CNNís GOP National Security Debate (8:00-10:00pm EST), moderated by Wolf Blitzer, delivered 3.599 million total viewers and 1.041 million in the key demographic 25-54 last night, Tuesday, November 22. This debate topped CNBCís 11/09 debate (993k), CNNís 6/13 debate (918k) and FNCís 5/5 debate (854k) in the key demo 25-54. CNN was, by far, #1 during the 8-10pm time period last night among cable news networks.
(Source: Bill Gorman, Cable News Ratings / Network TV Press Releases)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Ron Paul: Cancel the drug war, and cancel its violence.
Michele Bachmann: Continue aid to Pakistan, but get more intel from them.
Rick Perry: End aid to Pakistan; money only goes to allies.
Rick Perry: FactCheck: Pakistan is our ally, according to Bush generals.
Jon Huntsman: Congress needs term limits.
Newt Gingrich: All of us will be in danger for the rest of our lives.
Newt Gingrich: Every tool possible against terrorists, incluing PATRIOT Act.
Ron Paul: The Patriot Act is unpatriotic; it undermines our liberty.
Herman Cain: Insecure border is a national security threat.
Michele Bachmann: More visas for skilled engineers; but not for illegal aliens.
Mitt Romney: Alien employment cards ; not amnesty.
Newt Gingrich: Review all illegal aliens & if you have no ties, go home.
Newt Gingrich: Illegal aliens born in the US should not be deported.
Rick Perry: US-Mexican border security helps the entire hemisphere.
Rick Santorum: Welcome legal immigrants as part of made-in-America plan.
Ron Paul: Incentives like benefits create illegal alien problem.
Herman Cain: We need to focus more on cyber-attacks.
Newt Gingrich: Prepare more for electromagnetic pulse attack.
War & Peace|
Herman Cain: Join Israel in attacking Iran if mission was clear.
Michele Bachmann: Pakistan's nuclear weapons are an existential threat.
Newt Gingrich: Sabotage Iran's oil refinery.
Rick Perry: Sanction the Iranian Central Bank; no-fly zone over Syria.
Ron Paul: Israel won't attack Iran, and neither should we.
The above quotations are from National Security debate: Moderated by Wolf Blitzer of CNN; hosted by Heritage Foundation and the American Enterprise Institute.
- CNN Arizona debate (Feb. 22, 2012)
- CNN Florida debate (Jan. 26, 2012)
- CNN South Carolina debate (Jan. 19, 2012)
- Fox News South Carolina debate (Jan. 16, 2012)
- Meet the Press New Hampshire debate (Jan. 8, 2012)
- WMUR-New Hampshire debate (Jan. 7, 2012)
- Yahoo's "Your Voice Your Vote" debate (Dec. 10, 2011)
- CNN National Security debate (Nov. 22, 2011)
- S.C. foreign policy Debate (Nov. 12, 2011)
- Your-Money-Your-Vote Debate (Nov. 9, 2011)
- Cain vs. Gingirch head-to-head (Nov. 5, 2011)
- Las Vegas debate (Oct. 18, 2011)
- Dartmouth N.H. debate (Oct. 11, 2011)
- Orlando Google debate (Sept. 22, 2011)
- Tea Party debate (Sept. 12, 2011)
- American Jobs Act debate (Sept. 8, 2011)
- Reagan Library debate (Sept. 7, 2011)
- Iowa Straw Poll debate (Aug. 11, 2011)
- Twitter debate (July 21, 2011)
- St. Anselm NH debate (June 13, 2011)
- Faith & Freedom Conference (June 4, 2011)
- South Carolina debate (May 5, 2011)
- NRA Conference (May 1, 2011)
- CPAC Conference (Feb. 10, 2011)
- "The Hannity Primary" (Interviews 2011-2012)
- Interview with Green Party's Jill Stein (Dec. 21, 2011)