Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 Delaware Senatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 DE Senatorial race (number of quotes indicated):
- Chris Coons (2) Democratic Jr Senator Delaware
- Jessica Scarane (12) Democratic Senate challenger Delaware
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Delaware 2020 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- WDEL Wilmington News Radio, "Coons faces Democratic challenger in 2020 primary: Jessica Scarane," Mark Fowser, 11/18/19
- Wilmington News Journal, "Coons faces a primary challenge from a progressive millennial," by Sarah Gamard, Nov. 18, 2019
- WHYY PBS, "Democrat Jessica Scarane challenging Sen. Chris Coons from the left," Mark Eichmann, November 18th 2019
- (More citations and excerpts to follow when available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jessica Scarane: Reparations for slavery & genocide of indigenous peoples.
Jessica Scarane: Pass laws that protects girls' & women's rights.
Jessica Scarane: Increase corporate taxes; raise capital gains taxes.
Jessica Scarane: End mass incarceration in favor of rehabilitation.
Jessica Scarane: Free public education from pre-K to higher education.
Energy & Oil|
Jessica Scarane: Transform energy system to end dependence on fossil fuels.
Jessica Scarane: Green New Deal:tackle climate change AND economic inequality.
Chris Coons: We need NATO more engaged in the Middle East.
Jessica Scarane: Pledged no campaign donations from PACs.
Jessica Scarane: Healthcare is a right, not a place for profits.
Jessica Scarane: End mass deportations and close the border camps.
Jessica Scarane: Wall Street must pay taxes on extreme wealth.
War & Peace|
Chris Coons: Not consulting Congress on war weakens us in the world.
Jessica Scarane: Cease our endless wars, except in Syria.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Chris Coons Democratic Jr Senator Delaware
- Jessica Scarane Democratic Senate challenger Delaware
The above quotations are from 2020 Delaware Senatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)