Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Legislative voting records for Indiana House and Senate
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from IN legislative records (number of quotes indicated):
- Brian Bosma (1) Republican Senate candidate Indiana
- Eddie Melton (2) Indiana Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Jim Baird (1) Republican U.S. Rep Indiana- 4
- John Gregg (1) Indiana Democratic 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Mike Pence (7) Indiana Republican Vice President
- Mitch Daniels (1) Indiana Former Republican Governor (2005-2013)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Indiana state legislative voting records, including these candidates:
- Eddie Melton, candidate for Governor 2020
State senator, district 3, elected 2016
- IN-R Jim Baird - Elected 2018 to U.S.House (R-IN-4)
Member of the Indiana House of Representatives from the 44th district (2010-2014)
Member of the Putnam County Commission from the 2nd district (2006-2010)
- IN-D Jim Banks - Elected 2016 to U.S. House
Member of the Indiana State Senate District 17, 2010-2016
- IN-R John Gregg - 2016 Candidate for Governor
former Speaker of the Indiana House of Representatives
Member of the Indiana House of Representatives from the 45th district In office January 3, 1987 – January 3, 2003
2012 nominee for Governor
- IN-D Brian Bosma - potential 2016 Candidate for Governor or Senate
Speaker of the Indiana House of Representatives, since 2010
Member of the Indiana House of Representatives from the 88th district since 1986
- IN-R Marlin Stutzman - 2016 Candidate for Senate
Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Indiana's 3rd district, since 2010
Member of the Indiana Senate from the 13th district, 2009–2010
Member of the Indiana House of Representatives from the 52nd district, 2002–2008
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
John Gregg: Opposed law requiring interring aborted fetuses.
Mike Pence: Periods for Pence: protest against interring aborted fetuses.
Mitch Daniels: Signed bill de-funding Planned Parenthood.
Brian Bosma: Voted YES on de-funding Planned Parenthood.
Jim Baird: Voted YES on de-funding Planned Parenthood.
Mike Pence: Religious Freedom Act is not about LGBT discrimination.
Mike Pence: Corporate tax cuts create jobs & grow economy.
Eddie Melton: Restore state scholarship eligibility to felony offenders.
Mike Pence: Reduce crime, not penalties for crime.
Eddie Melton: Opposes teaching creation science in public schools.
Mike Pence: Veto climate bill compromise by industry & environmentalists.
Mike Pence: Signed a bill that allows for more usage of eminent domain.
Families & Children|
Mike Pence: Let parents and doctors decide on HPV vaccinations.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Brian Bosma Republican Senate candidate Indiana
- Eddie Melton Indiana Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Jim Baird Republican U.S. Rep Indiana- 4
- John Gregg Indiana Democratic 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Mike Pence Indiana Republican Vice President
- Mitch Daniels Indiana Former Republican Governor (2005-2013)
The above quotations are from Legislative voting records for Indiana House and Senate.
Legislation citations (from news media or state archives):
- Indiana HB.1076, on eminent domain, (Mike Pence), 3/13/2014
- LifeNews.com on Indiana HB1210, on Planned Parenthood, (Bosma, Baird & Daniels), 5/10/2011
- (More citations to follow....)