Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Media coverage of ID political races in The Idaho Statesman
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from The Idaho Statesman (number of quotes indicated):
- Brad Little (5) Idaho Republican
- Chris Smith (1)
- Donald Trump (1) Republican Presidential incumbent
- Janice McGeachin (1) Idaho Republican Challenger
- Jerry Brady (1) Former Democrat Challenger (2006)
- Jim Risch (4) Idaho Former Republican Governor (2006-2007); U.S. Senator
- Nancy Harris (1) Democratic 2020 Senate Challenger Idaho
- Nels Mitchell (4) Democratic Senate Challenger Idaho
- Paulette Jordan (6) Idaho Democratic candidate for governor
- Raul Labrador (3) Idaho Republican candidate for Idaho Governor
- Robert Menendez (1) Democratic Jr Senator; previously Representative New Jersey
- Tommy Ahlquist (3) Idaho Republican candidate for Idaho Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles from the Idaho Statesman:
- (On 2022 ID Senate race): "Idaho's McGeachin meets with former President Trump to talk indoctrination in schools," by Becca Savransky, June 23, 2021
- (On State Department): Idaho Statesman, "Trump signs bills in support of Hong Kong; China furious," Associated Press, Nov. 27, 2019
- (On Brad Little, Paulette Jordan, Raul Labrador, & Tommy Ahlquist): Idaho Statesman on 2018 Idaho Gubernatorial debate, 2/25/2018
- (On Nels Mitchell & Jim Risch): Idaho Statesman Voter Guide on 2014 Idaho Senate race, 6/25/2014
- (On Nels Mitchell): Idaho Statesman on 2014 Idaho Senate race, 2/10/2014
- (On Jerry Brady): Idaho Statesman "Brady Favors Ending Media Exemption," 10/8/2002
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Brad Little: No state government dollars for funding abortion.
Paulette Jordan: Planned Parenthoods value is more than reproductive care.
Tommy Ahlquist: Tax dollars should not go to Planned Parenthood.
Raul Labrador: 1st Amendment Defense: religious opposition to gay marriage.
Nels Mitchell: Subsidies to established corporations waste taxpayer money.
Families & Children|
Brad Little: Defend our constitution by defining marriage.
Paulette Jordan: Marriage equality should not be limited by state boundaries.
Raul Labrador: Challenge Supreme Court ruling legalizing gay marriage.
Tommy Ahlquist: Marriage should be the union of a man and a woman.
Donald Trump: Protect human rights in Hong Kong against China.
Jim Risch: Hold China accountable for erosion of Hong Kong's autonomy.
Robert Menendez: Unequivocal support for Hong Kong protests against China.
Jim Risch: OpEd: did nothing against Saudis for Khashoggi death.
Nancy Harris: Stand up to Saudis for Khashoggi death.
Brad Little: Remove the duty to flee in Idaho's self-defense laws.
Paulette Jordan: Stand-your-ground laws lead to homicide of people of color.
Raul Labrador: It is time to enact 'stand your ground' legislation in Idaho.
Paulette Jordan: Repeal Idaho's 'faith healing' exemption.
Jim Risch: ObamaCare is a regulatory quagmire.
Nels Mitchell: Most of ObamaCare is good; fix the parts that aren't.
Principles & Values|
Janice McGeachin: Thank Trump for putting America first & keeping it great.
Brad Little: Hard work, freedom, self-reliance, family and faith.
Brad Little: I support the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
Paulette Jordan: Hard work, compassion and fairness are backbone to values.
Paulette Jordan: Religious freedom is no excuse for bigotry.
Tommy Ahlquist: Protect religious freedom from assault on people of faith.
Nels Mitchell: Most conservative voting record in Senate in 2013.
Nels Mitchell: Served in state Senate and as Lt. Governor, then governor.
Jim Risch: No tax increases, but no cuts to entitlements nor veterans.
Jerry Brady: Remove tax breaks for media.
War & Peace|
Chris Smith: U.S. is not kidding about human rights in Hong Kong & China.
The above quotations are from Media coverage of ID political races in The Idaho Statesman.