Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Columns and news articles in The Week magazine
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from The Week (number of quotes indicated):
- Bernie Sanders (1) Democratic Presidential candidate
- Blake Masters (1) Republican Challenger Arizona
- Brian Schweitzer (8) Montana Previously Democratic Governor
- Gina Raimondo (1) Rhode Island Secretay of Commerce
- Josh Hawley (1) Republican candidate for Missouri U.S. Senator Missouri
- Larry Hogan (1) Maryland Republican Maryland Governor
- Lincoln Chafee (2) Rhode Island Independent Rhode Island Governor
- Marco Rubio (1) FL Senator; Republican Presidential candidate
- Mitt Romney (1) Massachusetts Former GOP Governor (2003-2006); Pres. candidate (2008)
- Pope Francis (1) Leader of the Catholic Church
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders (1) Arkansas Republican challenger for Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles in The Week:
- On 2022_AZ_Senate: "Peter Thiel's implausible populists," by Samuel Goldman, July 15, 2021
- The Week newsmagazine, "The World at a Glance: Rome: No gay marriage", 3/26/2021
- (On 2022 Arkansas Governor race): "Sarah Huckabee Sanders' shameless campaign for governor," by Jeva Lange, January 26, 2021
- (On 2022 Maryland Governor race): "Centrists have a solution for Trumpism: Trump Lite," by Ryan Cooper, December 16, 2020
- (On 2024 MO Senate race): "The worst argument against breaking up Facebook," by Matthew Walther, December 14, 2020
- (On 2021 Biden Administration): "Marco Rubio blasts Biden White House picks for Ivy League degrees--despite Trump administration's similar credentials," November 24, 2020
- 2018 R.I. Governor's race: "America's rethinking of history is getting ahistorical," by Bonnie Kristian, June 25, 2020
- (On 2020 presidential hopefuls): "The Green Party thinks Democrats are a bunch of fake socialists," February 25, 2019
- (On Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez): The Week coverage of 2018 Congress NY-14 election, 6/27/2018
- On 2024 presidential hopefuls, "What Jeff Flake must do next," by Scott Lemieux, Oct. 25, 2017
- (On Mitt Romney): Jon Terbush in The Week magazine, "Romney 2016", 2/3/2014
- (On Brian Schweitzer): Michael Warren in The Weekly Standard magazine, 12/23/2013
- (On Ben Sasse): The Weekly Standard on 2014 Nebraska Senate race, 6/17/2013
- (On Rick Santorum): Santorum's "9 most controversial statements" in The Week, 1/5/2012
- (On Mitt Romney & Newt Gingrich): The Week, "A Mandate for Controversy", p. 13, 12/23/2011
- (On Buddy Roemer): Response to 2011 Jobs Speech in The Weekly Standard, 9/8/2011
- (On Michele Bachmann): Matthew Continetti in The Weekly Standard, "Stay the Course", 6/22/2011
- (On Jeb Bush): John McCormack, The Weekly Standard, "Jeb Rips Crist", 10/5/2010
- (On John Cox): Matt Labash, The Weekly Standard, "Sane Fringe Candidate", 5/21/2007
- (On Matt Blunt): Fred Barnes in The Weekly Standard, 5/22/2006
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Brian Schweitzer: As governor, cut taxes & built budget surplus.
Brian Schweitzer: Take over Montana mining company to keep jobs in Montana.
Energy & Oil|
Brian Schweitzer: Construct Keystone pipeline; and mine more coal.
Families & Children|
Pope Francis: Gay marriage is not ordered to the Creator's plan.
Brian Schweitzer: 1980s: Resided and worked in Libya and Saudi Arabia.
Larry Hogan: Just like Trump he refuses to release his tax returns.
Brian Schweitzer: Used cattle brand saying "VETO" to publicly burn bad bills.
Brian Schweitzer: Gun control means, "You control yours & I'll control mine".
Brian Schweitzer: ObamaCare was written by Big Pharma & insurance lobbyists.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Some immigrants are worse than animals.
Principles & Values|
Blake Masters: For patriotic education, mourns loss of American optimism.
Marco Rubio: Ivy League degrees make caretakers of decline.
Gina Raimondo: Remove "Providence Plantations" from state documents.
Lincoln Chafee: Focus on pocketbook issues; be flexible on social issues.
Mitt Romney: Documentary movie "Mitt" about post-2012 recovery.
Brian Schweitzer: Legislators can't act; executives change the world.
Lincoln Chafee: Ordinary Republicans vote against their economic interests.
Bernie Sanders: Facebook is anti-competitive, should be broken up.
Josh Hawley: Facebook is anti-competitive, should be broken up.
The above quotations are from Columns and news articles in The Week magazine.