This page contains surveys of candidates conducted by organizations interested in the candidates' policy views.
Political Group Survey: the CC survey question on restricting guns
Source: Christian Coalition Survey
CC.org's self-description: "The Christian Coalition voter guide [is] one of the most powerful tools Christians have ever had to impact our society during elections. This simple tool has helped educate tens of millions of citizens across this nation as to where candidates for public office stand on key faith and family issues.
The Coalition is a political organization, made up of pro-family Americans who care deeply about ensuring that government serves to strengthen and preserve, rather than threaten, our families and our values. To that end, we work continuously to identify, educate and mobilize Christians for effective political action."
The CC survey summarizes candidate stances on the following topic: 'Further restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms'
Also see the related PVS question on guns; and the 2010 CC Survey on guns.
Participating counts on VoteMatch question 10.
Question 10: Absolute right to gun ownership
Scores: -2=Strongly oppose; -1=Oppose; 0=neutral; 1=Support; 2=Strongly support.
- Topic: Gun Control
- Headline: Supports restricting right to bear arms
- Headline 2: Opposes restricting right to bear arms
- Key for participation codes:
- Sponsorships: p=sponsored; o=co-sponsored; s=signed
- Memberships: c=chair; m=member; e=endorsed; f=profiled; s=scored
- Resolutions: i=introduced; w=wrote; a=adopted
- Cases: w=wrote; j=joined; d=dissented; c=concurred
- Surveys: '+' supports; '-' opposes.
participating in 14-CC-q10
Total recorded by OnTheIssues: